Friday, December 8, 2006

Barney's Holiday Extravaganza


A few months ago I went on a White House tour and I saw the real star of the White House Barney the Presidents Dog. As a dog he has a pretty good life. He has his own web page, his own blog and his own Christmas Special "Barney's Holiday Extravaganza." Which makes me think that I need my own Christmas Special.

The extravaganza has an all star cast of such entertainment heavy weights such as Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove Education Secretary Margaret Spellings Office of Management and Budget director Rob Portman and Press Secretary Tony Snow. In addition to having the man known through out the world not by a first name but by one letter W, El Queso Grande himself President George W. Bush. My only suprise is that Donald Rumsfeld is not in the video, he is so good with one liners and he has a lot of time on his hands.

No comments: